Mar 14, 2007

Big scare...little baby growing up...

Well...Today I had the biggest scare since becoming a mother. After playing with Christopher this morning I laid him down for his nap and after he was asleep laid down myself to snooze. I was awakened by a "bam" on the monitor and then Christopher crying. I went into his room thinking he must have hit his head against his crib rails, but no...there he is sitting on the floor in his room! Thank God for Guardian Angels! Today Daddy (Jason) lowered the mattress so any more attempts to escape from his crib should be thwarted! It really scared me though...not only could he have really been hurt, but my little baby is getting so big! He stood up by himself! I think he is going to walk before he crawls. He loves pully himself up to things and "walking" while holding onto my hands.

I have much to write about my brother, Grant's visit for spring break. He took some AWESOME sunset pictures...of which I'll share a few. Christopher LOVED his Uncle Grant!

0 comments:

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*