Aug 28, 2006

Pacifica, CA!!!

Well, we made it! Two weeks later we are finally getting settled into our new place. It's awesome here! Christopher and I have already gotten into a daily routine of walking on the beach. Yesterday on our little adventure at the beach we saw a seal! It was a huge one...about as big as me!

It's allot colder here than I thought it would be. I imagined Sunny, Warm California...but here in the north it's a bit cool. Coming from a 100 degree 100% humidity Virginia didn't make it seem any warmer here! :) From what I've been told though, it generally stays between 60-70 degrees year round. Tough life huh?

Our apartment is only two blocks from the beach and overlooking Sharp Park Golf Course. It's such an awesome view! I'll post pictures soon...we are still trying to get everything working on these computers.

We miss you all so much on the East Coast and are really looking forward to visiting you all over the Christmas Season! May God bless you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are beautiful! hope everything continues to go well for you all, God bless.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Great to hear from you! Best of luck.

Mackenzie said...

Hurray! I'm so glad to hear that everything is going well...I envy you your beach though!! Give little Christopher a hug for me and tell hime I promise to *eventually* get him his baby gift!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you are so blessed with such great Faith and each other!
We love you!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*