Feb 24, 2008

Our Valentine's Date...

Jason and I went on our first date without kids since Monica was born! Jason arranged everything telling me only to wear something really nice and be ready by 6PM! He asked our friend Leilani to watch Christopher and Monica...and I'd like to really thank her and her husband, Shane for spending Valentine's Day with our little ones.

My Grandmother sent me some money for my birthday and when she heard about Jason's surprise plans for Valentine's Day she told me to use the money to get something to wear...so I did! I found a really cute dress at Macy's that was even on sale! It was perfect...

In the car up to San Francisco on Valentine's Day Jason told me we were going to the Symphony!!! We went to one of the restaurants at the top of the Westfield Mall in San Francisco. We only had time for appetizers before leaving for the symphony, but it was actually really perfect. The National Russian Orchestra was playing. It was so beautiful! Jason got us box seats to the right of the orchestra, so we were looking down on the musicians and could actually see what instrument was playing at all times! It was so enjoyable! Afterwards we went got coffee and dessert...Carmelita Bars...the best!!!

Monica was really good for Leilani, but I was ready to hold my baby again when we got home! Time with my wonderful and handsome husband is so wonderful though...and it was the best Valentine's Day I've ever had!

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Oh how sweet!! I'm glad you had such a fun time. :) Being a girl, I have to ask...what was your dress like? Maybe a picture could be added?? :)

Mama Manak said...

The Dress was really cute. :) It was three different shades of dark blue, empire waist, halter top (so I wore a black empire waist sweater) and the skirt came just to my knees!

Mackenzie said...

Oh how fun! You must have felt (and looked!) so pretty!

Mackenzie said...

Christen~

I hope all is going well for you and your sweet family. I miss our chats...and your posts! Do come back to blogland as soon as you're able! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home...and Monica must be quite the big girl by now! :)
Love,
Mackenzie

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*