Feb 15, 2008

So, today I decided to clean carpets! No...not the go out and rent a carpet cleaner...not the hire someone to do it for me...but actually get down on my hands and knees and scrub! What a workout!!! I must have lost 10 pounds...right? You might think so after you see the pictures. It's drying as we speak and hopefully won't get Christopher's socks too wet after his nap. I'm going to do the office/computer area this evening, but I was pretty happy with the results of the living room.


BEFORE


AFTER


BEFORE


AFTER
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Wow!! What a great job!! What did you use to clean it with? Our new house has carpet in the bedrooms, so I'm taking notes!! It must be such a wonderful feeling every time you see those!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*