Nov 1, 2008

Amazing!

Today I noticed I had about 4 diapers left...per child...so we jumped in the car to head over to Costco. It's raining today...pooring! At the corner of Westborough and El Camino there were about 150 supporters of Prop 8... They were praying and holding signs. They were so energetic and young.

It was SO amazing to be reminded that people still care about morals in this country and are willing to fight to have them upheld...standing on a corner in the pooring rain! I literally started crying as I passed them, giving them the thumbs up!

During this election time, I've grown so weary of seeing so many get their priorities mixed up, so to witness what I saw today gave me so much hope!

1 comments:

Trisha Q said...

Thank you Lord!!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*