Dec 19, 2006

Christmas shopping = Romantic date?

Sounds strange...but...it was just that! Jason had me meet him after his class on Friday evening at the intesection of Powell and 5th Street in San Francisco! Christopher and I rode BART into the city (quite an experience with a stroller and baby) and then met Jason in the lower level of Westfield Mall. This is a new mall and quite a sight to see. It's about 6 stories high and very clean, beautiful and expensive! We ate dinner at the food court - it was almost like a gourmet restaurant! Dinner was served on glass plates with real silverware. Christopher slept through dinner which gave the night an added bonus on my checklist. :)

After dinner we walked around for awhile and "window shopped" since everything was SUPER expensive. It was great to just be together though, experiencing everyone shopping for those they loved. We went into a little shop and got a present for Jason's grandmother and my grandmother...can't mention what it is here in case they ever peek at this blog! :) I'll tell after the 25th! Just suffice it to say I think they will both love it very much!

On the way out of the mall I broke my diet and Jason and I got Ice cream! It was SO yummy! Jason got a Mint/Chocolate ic cream cup with crushed oreo cookies and whipped cream! I got a Mocha ice cream sundae. It was so yummy! Christopher even loved tasting it. Then we headed home...

0 comments:

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*