Sep 3, 2006

1st Meal!

Christopher had his 1st meal on Saturday!!! He seemed to really enjoy his rice cereal. :) It is so amazing to see this little guy grow up. This morning he woke me up and gave me the most awesome smile ever! Now that's a good way to wake up...seeing that you mean the world to such a little person. I'll try and take some pictures today of the little guy and post them up here.

I'm really enjoying our little home here in Pacifica. It is WONDERFUL to be so close to the ocean. Taking walks in the sand with Christopher is such a good workout...while at the same time so peaceful. Yesterday I got a package in the mail from my Grandmother who got Christopher a wonderful snowsuit outfit for wearing on the beach since it can get rather chilly down there with the wind. It's a blue two piece outfit made of warm insulated fleece. I've posted a picture of a green one I saw on Ebay.



We took Christopher out in only the first layer yesterday. It was awesome! His little hands and feet weren't even cold when we got back. Thank-you God for awesome Grandmothers!

Gotta run give Christopher a bath before Mass. Have a wonderful Lord's Day everyone!

0 comments:

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*