Sep 1, 2006

New Bed? I think not...yet...

Well, we tried to put Christopher into his crib last night. He slept for about a half hour and then woke up crying. I left him thinking after 5 minutes he might just fall back asleep...but no...he was pretty mad at me when I picked him up and just wanted to snuggle. I think maybe I'll put him in the crib for naps for a week or so and then try again at night.

Christopher is so cute right now! :) I love watching him grow...he's got these 2 fleece night outfits that I LOVE to put him in...not only is he cute in them, but he feels so wonderful and snuggly!

Today is another beautiful, sunny, clear day in Pacifica! I'm making Beef Ribs for dinner...Yum! Then tonight Jason and I are going to have a movie date night in our living room. Christopher usually goes to bed around 8:30 - 9:00, but I'm going to try and keep him up from now till about 8:00 and then try and lay him down. He is such an awesome baby! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is an awesome baby--and YOU are an awesome mother!
love ya!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*