Sep 30, 2006

I'm an Aunt...again!

We found out the other day that Jessica, Jason's sister, is expecting her first child! This means I'm an Aunt again! :) And Christopher also has his second 1st cousin...did that make sense? :) Please keep Jessica and her baby in your prayers throughout the pregnancy. Her due date is June 3rd!

In other news...Wednesday I attended a Mom's group at our Church. It was so awesome to be around women again! There were about 15 of us and they all had children under 18 months of age. The Pastor, Fr. Xavier, gave us a wonderful talk about marriage. He's so fatherly and kind. I've been so impressed by all the priests at St. Dominics. On Sunday we met Fr. Steve, the prior. I had made some cookies on Saturday afternoon, so we took some with us to Mass for all the priests. It was great to meet and talk to Fr. Steve after Mass. I also met a wonderful Mom, Katie, and her 9 month son, Jude.

Well...gotta sign off here...gonna watch a Friday night movie with my awesome hubby! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We will pray for Jessica and her new baby!
WE are happy that you are meeting the priests and other kind people at your parish. As much as you want to spend time with others, I believe that others need and will enjoy spending time with you!
Love ya!
aunt susan

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*