Dec 2, 2008

A Christmas gift...early!

We recently found out I'm pregnant with Baby Manak #3! It's always been exciting for me to be pregnant during Advent because I feel like I can really relate to Mary. With Christopher I was 20 weeks, with Monica I was 9 months and with this one I'm around 9-10 weeks!

Please keep this baby and my morning sickness in your prayers this Advent. I'm really praying that by Christmas the morning sickness will be gone and I can truly celebrate the 12 days with much joy...and feasting...

I'd like to request that you keep Jason's job intention in your prayers during this Advent Season. We are really hoping and praying he'll be offered a full time job before Christmas Day! Thanks so much!

I wish you all a most Blessed and Holy Advent season in preparation of Christ's birthday celebrations! May God bless you all!

P.S. I have an ultrasound on Friday, so I'll try to remember to post pictures of our little bundle of joy!

1 comments:

M. T. said...

Aw, it IS so lovely being pregnant in Advent! And our kids really ARE the same ages! I was 6 mos along in my first pregnant Advent and then 8.5 mos with the next pregnancy two Advents later. :)

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*