Dec 15, 2008

During this Advent, I've been really meditating on God's choice to give us this new baby! Most days I already feel so overwhelmed, but I know it's His Will to entrust us with this wonderful, beautiful soul that is now living inside me and He will provide all the graces we need to be faithful parents. This song was sent to me by a dear friend and it really made me think about what plans God must have for this newest member of our family...

It's a beautiful song and the images go with it so nicely. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

That song is one of my favorites...it always makes me think that I could be raising Priests...Nuns...Saints?...
Blessings to you and your little one!
~Mackenzie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful video! I love that song ... and now that I'm a mom, it always gets me all choked up.

And congratulations on your pregnancy! What great news! I imagine you must be exhausted, but hang in there ... as you know, it's always worth it in the end. :)

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*