Oct 11, 2008

Learning simple web code...

A couple weeks ago I decided I wanted a new blog look and went in search of a new Blogger template. The standard Blogger ones were very boring to me, so I looked elsewere online (Love google searches!) I found quite a few, but had trouble putting the code into the blogger system. With my handsome hubby's help, I finally figured it out and feel like I've learned a TON in how things work behind the fancy web front. I still have some work to do on it, but this template went from THIS to it's current state by my nitpicking at the code and doing some photo changes. :)

4 comments:

Trisha Q said...

Love the new look.

Mary said...

It's beautiful Christen! I love it!

Mackenzie said...

It's so you now! I agree...bloggers templates are really dull. I just love that picture in your header!

Kerri said...

I was going to ask you about changing the template. I am so far behind on Sebby's blog and thought that changing the template would be a good way to get me excited about it again!

Maybe after Thanksgiving!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*