Oct 7, 2008

Something cute...

Today I was catching up on laundry from last week when Jason's Mom, Ray and my brother Grant were visiting. I get a load going and then head to load the dishwasher. As I finish loading the dishwasher I see Christopher watching the washing machine. I walk over to see what he is doing and notice that he put a bunch of his red clothes into the load of whites I had previously put in! There was his Superman Shirt, his Red Dog Sweater and Red Blanket! LOL!!! Guess we know which clothes he wants to wear tomorrow! He was so proud of himself too...

His favorite clothes are his Superman Shirt, his Thomas the Train Sweater and his "Pocket" overalls! :)

Post Script: In response to Trisha's comment: That was the amazing thing! When I saw red clothes he'd put in there I thought for sure my whole load would be pink at the end, especially since it was on hot water. I said a quick prayer to my guardian angel and decided it wouldn't be that big of a deal since it was mostly crib sheets and Monica's clothes. But, in the end none of the colors decided to share their dye with anything else!

1 comments:

Trisha Q said...

You are a very patient mom because I'm guessing your white clothes are no longer white. Yet you can still see the cuteness in it all.

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*