Oct 19, 2008

Mommy, Help!

The other day I was doing laundry in the kitchen and Christopher came running up to me. "Mommy, Mommy, help! Help!"
"Help you with what, Christopher?," I replied.
He replied, "Help, where did she go?"
I went running to the staircase, but the child gate was still in place. The doors were still shut going outside...where did she go? I called her name, but no reply... Then, i hear a giggling over near the futon! Monica had hidden herself under the futon!!!

She and Christopher often play hide and seek, but she's always the seeker! This time she decided to be the one sought after and this 9 month old somehow managed to hide herself from a 2 1/2 year old...a compliment to one...um...the other...well....

Anyways, I thought it was cute! Christopher's concern for his sister is so awesome at times! I hope he keeps it up when she's a teenager!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

hahaha, that's great! Jenny hid from me under the futon once...by did it freak me out! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog...I really enjoy wearing skirts. They're so feminine, and while Joe really likes it when I wear them, so I figure it's a win-win. I actually only own one pair of jeans, and one pair of yoga-type pants for painting...and the jeans are almost to big now...I'm really hoping to make some more skirts this week, since I mainly have summer-y ones. :) Oh, another thought. :) I read something once about making sure that we looked pretty from waste down for our children...since it's what's on their eye level! Jeans day in and day out must be pretty boring to them, so that's part of why I like to wear printed skirts, or things with neat details...and I often find Jenny tracing a flower or playing a ruffle when she's talking to me!

Mary said...

Your kids are so cute. :) i hope someday that we can meet them!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*