Sep 18, 2008

Christmas...

I walked into Costco 2 weeks ago to find...

Christmas Lights
Christmas Wrapping Paper and Bows
Christmas Decorations
Christmas Tree Bulbs...

All right in front of me! At first I panicked...it's still September, right? Yep...date on my phone still says September 4th...

But, as I thought about it, I decided to start my shopping now and have everything done before Thanksgiving. I really want to enjoy the spirit of Advent and Christmas without having to go out into the Christmas Shopping Rush. So, while I was at Costco I looked at their toys. I found this cool set for $29.99


I looked online when I got home and everywhere I found was selling the exact same set for $79.99. I felt like I got a pretty good deal. Then I found this other set for $19.99 at Costco, but 49.99 everywhere else. Monica doesn't have any dolls yet and spends more time playing with Christopher's train set, so I decided to get them both and give one to her for her birthday (December 18th) and the other to her for Christmas. Now all I need for her are some stocking stuffers and finish her Christmas dress!

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

oooh, so cute! do tell more about the Christmas dress!!

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*