Sep 27, 2008

Picnic ...

AT THE DMV!!!

Jason had to go to the dmv to get his motorcycle lisence and do some other paper work for our car. As in DMV fashion, he forgot something they "needed" so he called and asked me if I'd bring it to him so he could keep his place in line. So, off we went to meet my charming man. It was about 5PM and Jason was still in line, so I ended up leaving Christopher with him and Monica and I went to bring our men some dinner. We returned bearing hamburgers and frenchfries just as Jason was finishing up. So, we went outside and had a "picnic" at the DMV!!! Here's a picture Jason snagged with his cell phone. Christopher has SODA in his bottle...it's awesome how kids enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Christen, you and your babies are so beautiful! Monica looks like she's loving her sling. :) Hard to believe we have two babies, huh?

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*