Sep 5, 2008

Christopher - Cute Words and Happenings...

This past weekend we had a party for Catholic Married Couples in our area. With 13 adults and 7 kids we had a blast! The theme was Mexican Fiesta...and it was so yummy!

Breaking from the Mexican side, I picked up some Chocolate Chip cookies from Costco (they make the best ever!). Christopher munched on them for several days following the party. He'd come ask me for a Kee Ko! I finally figured out he was asking for Cookie when he led me to the box sitting on the counter. I tried to teach him to say Coo-kee, but he kept saying his own version. Finally, he came to me and said, "Kee-Ko please?" I laughed and said, "you want a kee-ko?" He looked at me and gave me a "you finally got it right, Mom" look! I'll treasure that always!!!

Another one...
My little Christopher takes after his Father in enjoying the variety of life. His most popular phrase throughout any day is now, "'nother one, Mommy?" From toys he's playing with, food he's eating, movies he watches, books we read... (Another one = different one!) It's been a challenge sometimes, especially if he can't have something different at the time, but we are both growing through it and I'm filled with awe each day as I see my little boy growing into a boy with distinct desires.

0 comments:

Manak Family © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*